Unless it is, without a doubt, in the clients best interest, My office does everything to “fly under the radar”. Routinely, media attention hinders a positive result. I have handled numerous “high-profile cases”and have been successful in avoiding media attention. Although there are occasions when either the media cannot be avoided, or media can assist, the greater majority of my clients have no interest in having their personal legal problems made public.
Although my practice has been primarily dedicated to representing people accused of criminal conduct, I am always available for consultation on any other matters. I have assisted numerous clients with medical malpractice cases, personal injury and automobile accident cases as well as slip and fall and numerous other civil matters.
Please feel free to contact me by either email, or phone if you have any legal questions. I have lived in Central Florida since 1960 and been practicing law since 1985. There are numerous well qualified, competent, hard-working, respected and diligent attorneys that I have worked with over the years and if my office cannot assist, I am always happy to lead you in the right direction.
If you have been accused, arrested or are under investigation for a crime, choosing the right lawyer could be the most important decision you ever make!
Please feel free to contact my office 24 hours a day for emergency advice. How a person responds at the initial stage of an investigation often times dictates the outcome of the case. The importance of safeguarding your rights is memorialized on the back of my business cards.
“My lawyer has told me not to talk to anyone about my case, not to answer any questions, and not to reply to any accusations. Please call my lawyer, if you want to ask me questions, search me, search my property, or perform any tests, lineups, or any other identification procedures. I do not agree with any of these things without my lawyer’s advice. I will not waive any of my constitutionally guaranteed rights. If I am not under arrest, I want to leave. If I am free to leave, please tell me immediately.”
The above information is provided for the benefit of the ordinary citizen being questioned, detained or arrested by a law enforcement officer in cases other than traffic infractions and driving under the influence. It is intended to promote awareness of constitutional rights and further prevent law enforcement officers from taking unfair advantage of accused citizens. Professional advice is needed and most valuable immediately.
- White-Collar Crimes including: RICO, mortgage fraud, securities fraud, healthcare fraud, mail and wire fraud, RICO, income tax fraud, money laundering, false statements, and conspiracy, corporate theft, Odometer fraud and sales-tax violations
- Violent Crimes including: murder, attempted murder, robbery, felony battery, aggravated assault, and assault
- Serious Felonies including: burglary, grand theft and gambling offenses, Battery on law-enforcement officer, resisting arrest with violence
- Drug Crimes including: possession, sale, trafficking and distribution, of various statutorily controlled substances. I have dealt with numerous cases where the recognized defense of entrapment was argued and been successful.
- Internet Crimes including: Internet pornography, identity theft and fraud, Traveling to meet minor, Prostitution and assignation
- Sex Crimes including sexual battery, lewd and lascivious conduct, molestation, pornography
- Driving Under the influence, driving while license suspended, Leaving the scene of an accident with injuries or property damage, Fleeing/attempting to elude
- Misdemeanors including: battery, resisting officer without violence, petty theft, assault, shoplifting, criminal mischief, domestic violence, violation of injunctions
- I have assisted numerous people in setting aside traffic convictions allowing for a reinstatement of their driving privileges.
- I have argued numerous appeals in various district courts in Florida, the Supreme Court of Florida, as well as federal trial and appellate experience.
- I have successfully argued post conviction relief emotions and motions to set-aside/withdraw pleas of guilty and no contest.